The Chapters presented in sections Obstetric ICU and Gynaec Oncology cover a wide variety of subjects, like MAP, Morbidly Adherent Placenta, setting up of OICU and in Gynaec Oncology, evaluation of Postmenopausal Bleeding, Criteria for the Diagnosis of Benign Ovarian Lesions, HPV Vaccination,
The book has provided the updated subject information on certain current topics for all practicing OBGYN specialists and students.
- Dr. Kadambari, senior gynaecologist, has provided a comprehensive review on the subject, Opportunistic Salpingectomy in the prevention of ovarian cancer.
- Dr. Lakshmi Saleem, plastic surgeon of repute, has provieded an insight into breast corrective surgery.
- Dr. Nageshwara Rao koneti, a renowned paediatric cardiologist, has contributed a chapter on Fatal echocardiography with his cast experience on the subject.
- Dr. Raghuram, the founder of the KIMS Usha Lakshmi Breast Cancer Foundation, has shared his passion to create breast cancer awareness in the chapter on ABC of Breast Health
- Dr. Kumbha Nagarjuna, Peadiatric surgeon from Gandhi Hospital describes the fatal anomalies that would need surgical correction.
- Dr. manisha Sahay, Nephrologist from Osmania General Hospital has discussed PRAKI, Pregnancy related acute kidney injury, presenting seven years data on the subject.
- Dr. Rooma Sinha, the Gynaec robotic surgeon from Apollo Hospital, eluciates the application of robotics surgery in gynaecology.