This book is written in a very concise manner with a lucid language.
• Deals with 14 chapters containing effects of exercise on various systems of our body.
• Contains all important applied aspects of exercise physiology.
• Point-wise presentation of the subject matter for ease in exam preparation.
• Designed especially for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Sports Medicine,
Sports Physiotherapy, Physical Education, Sports Sciences, Physical Anthropology, Human
Biology, and many other allied fields.
• It will benefit the researchers and teachers in updating their knowledge