Atlas Of Clinical Ophthalmology 3rd/2004
Qty:Add to Wish List
The book systematically covers examination, investigation and diagnosis of all the common and many of the rarer ophthalmic disorders. Illustrations of the embryology, histology, pathology and systemic diseases are included as appropriate to elucidate the clinical information. The new edition has been exhaustively updated throughout, with over 1000 new illustrations, many chapters written by new contributors and new, up-to-the-minute information on refractive surgery and LASIK.
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned authorities.
- Discusses examination, investigation, and diagnosis for each ophthalmic syndrome, as well as relevant embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic disease.
- Offers an organization both by chapter and by ophthalmic subspecialty, making information easy to find.
- Depicts the very newest imaging and pathology studies and their findings.
- Covers the latest refractive surgery and LASIK techniques.
- Delivers over 1,000 completely new illustrations―3,400 in all―over 1,800 in full color.
- Includes all of the book's images on CD for convenient use in electronic presentations.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: