Contact Lens Manual 4th/2010
Qty:Add to Wish List
The Contact Lens Manual continues to meet the needs of a new generation of optometrists, dispensing opticians, contact lens practitioners and students who require clear and reliable information for fitting a complete range of contact lenses.
The fourth edition of this best-selling classic, now in full colour throughout, provides the most up-to-date guidance in all aspects of today’s lenses in a practical and easy to use manual. Featuring new developments in lens types, care regimes, current practices, and electronic access to brand new video footage as well as a range of learning tools, this manual offers a complete package to help readers expand their lens knowledge, improve fitting and optimise patient care.
- The authors use a down-to-earth practical approach to distil years of experience into one handy volume.
- A bullet point style makes the information easily accessible.
- Key information is presented so it can be quickly located.
- Practical tips, clinical pearls, helpful advice, and warnings are presented in boxes so readers can see at a glance what to do.
Features updates to all chapters and lens types with a wealth of new information on silicone hydrogels, toric soft lenses, rigid gas-permeable fitting and patient after care.
- Presents a new chapter on dry eyes with expert guidance on treatment and practical management advice.
- Includes an expanded illustration programme and page design with full colour throughout including colour-coded sections and boxes to highlight key information for easier learning.
- Electronic access to brand new video footage of lens and eye care regimes, along with over 100 clinical photographs, images from the book, simulations and calculation tools.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: