Pocket Tutor Psychiatry 2nd/2018
Qty:Add to Wish List
Titles in thePocket Tutorseries give practical guidance on subjects that medical students and foundation doctors need help with ‘on the go’, at a highly-affordable price that puts them within reach of those rotating through modular courses or working on attachment.
Topics reflect information needs stemming from today’s integrated undergraduate and foundation courses:
- Common presentations
- Investigation options (e.g. ECG, imaging)
- Clinical and patient-orientated skills (e.g. examinations, history-taking)
The highly-structured, bite-size content helps novices combat the ‘fear factor’ associated with day-to-day clinical training, and provides a detailed resource that students and junior doctors can carry in their pocket.
- Logical, sequential content: an introduction to the clinical essentials of psychiatric practice, then chapters devoted to common groups of disorders and clinical issues, e.g. mood disorders, anxiety disorders, child and adolescent psychiatry
- Fully updated to reflect the new DSM V
- Additional content on old age psychiatry and social care. New chapter on mental health services and legislation
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: