Recent Advances in Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 1st/2018 (Vol 2)
Qty:Add to Wish List
This book has been written in clear language along with detailed discussions on current topics, which are suitable for a wide audience of readers. Similar to the previous edition, it is well illustrated with color photographs, diagrams, text boxes, tables and flow charts to emphasize salient points and clears communication of concepts. There are twenty-three chapters in this volume comprising of some common forensic topics likely to be encountered in daily routine. Specialised topics, which are not so frequently encountered, including both legal obligations and ethical responsibilities of those involved in forensic setting are also discussed. The chapters are written by authors who are authorities in their field of speciality. Each chapter is extensively researched and referenced. The book is divided into five sections:
• Section I of the book focuses on medial jurisprudence, covering legal and ethical issues and essential concepts in the interface between medicine and the law
• Section II deals with clinical forensic medicine that will help in serving as a practical guide to daily medicolegal work
• Section III covers forensic pathology and discusses the current issues and concepts and future directions
• Section IV discusses forensic anthropology
• Section V deals with forensic science.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: