Pediatrics for Medical Graduates 1st/2018
This book is specifically designed to cover undergraduate syllabus and to help medical students preparing for various internal assessment, and university theory exams in Pediatrics. This book will help to understand the basics, will provide you the exact content required during MBBS course. This book has a perfect mix of conceptual and factual elements along with tables and figures to help in easy understanding and retention.
- Includes all topics from 'Must know' areas prescribed in syllabus from leading medical universities of India
- Includes topics from frequently asked questions in various previous year university theory examinations in Pediatrics
- The content is given in a simple, concise, point-wise format for easy reading and retention.
- Bulleted points, bold fonts for important keywords, tables, figures, flow charts and colored clinical images to enhance the reading experience and revision.
- Recent evidence-based concepts, latest guidelines, and management algorithms are included.
- Content is thoroughly peer-reviewed independently by subject experts.
- Free access to online supplementary materials from MedEnact which includes chapter wise MCQs and previous year paediatrics final MBBS theory questions
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: