Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems 11th/2018
South Asian Edition
Qty:Add to Wish List
Ansel’s Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems Master the intricacies of pharmaceutical design and production succeed in your course with Ansel’s Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems, the most comprehensive source on this subject available today Reflecting the CAPE, APhA and Naplex competencies, this trusted resource explores the interrelationships between pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical principles, product design, formulation, manufacture, compounding and the clinical application of the various dosage forms in patient care, as well as regulations and standards governing the manufacturing and compounding of pharmaceuticals.
- Discover the latest on dosage form design and formulation, good compounding practices, quality assurance for pharmacy-prepared sterile products and much more with meticulousn updates from cover to cover.
- Learn about clinical pharmaceutics with a brand-new chapter on this important topic, as well as added content throughout.
- See pharmaceutical concepts in action through the two case studies (one pharmaceutical and one clinical) in each chapter on dosing forms.
- Practice what you learn using the group and individual activities in Applying the Principles and Concepts sections in every chapter.
- Master important underlying pharmaceutical principles through Physical Pharmacy Capsules.
- Study efficiently with Chapter Objectives and Chapter at a Glance sections that highlight the key material you need to master.
- New addition to the appendix includes, review of active ingredient considerations in dosing.
- Online resources are not available with this text.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: