Manipal Manual of Clinical Methods in Surgery 1st/2018
differential Diagnosis and Clinical Discussion
Qty:Add to Wish List
Manipal Manual of Clinical Methods in Surgery differential Diagnosis and Clinical Discussion is a unique book specially written for both undergraduate and postgraduate medical students to help them achieve distinctively in their clinical examinations. The limited time-frame available to the undergraduate students makes it necessary for them to be able to read a good, comprehensive clinical book reliably: This manual fully meets just that requirement. The book presents the entire information necessary for undergraduate students in an easy-to-read format which will help the reader in understanding the facts with long-term retention. The frequently given clinical photographs, colour graphics, flowcharts, tables, clinical boxes and algorithms lucidly explain the facts discussed in the text. These will help even the postgraduate students of surgery and practising surgeons.
The highlighting features of the Manual
1. Covers all clinical cases the students see in the general surgery clinical examination
2. Includes short and long cases
3. Colourful illustrations of clinical methods
4. Clinical discussion about common cases such as how? why? what?
5. Discusses all aspects of differential diagnosis
6. Clinical analysis on how to arrive at a diagnosis
7. Rich inserts like Clinical Case Capsules Clinical Wisdom
8. Provides key to secrets through clinical boxes
9. Problem oriented discussions
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: