Cardiology A Prep Manual 1st/2018
Qty:Add to Wish List
All essential facts required for both undergraduate and postgraduate students in the subject of cardiology are available in this manual. Written in simple language with supporting pictures making the essentials of this complex subject reader friendly. This book is organized into 5 sections for quickly locating the desired topic:
- Chapter 1: Approach to Cardiology — contains details about the anatomy and physiology, analysis of cardiac symptoms and general considerations such as pulse, blood pressure and JVP. This section also contains investigation techniques emphasizing ECG. The section concludes with a chapter in examination of CVS and tips for writing a CVS case summary .
- Chapter 2: Focuses on pragmatic approaches to case discussions.
- Chapter 3: Highlights the various cardiac diseases.
- Chapter 4: It is unique to this book, where we help to define various issues in some of the most common systemic diseases, which contribute to cardiac diseases.
- Chapter 5: Delves into details about cardiac drugs.
In summary, this is intended to be a preparation manual for medical students to help them overcome the auscultatory hallucinations and confusion in differentiating systole and diastole and the events happening during these period.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: