Ultrasound in Subfertility 2nd/2018
Routine Application and Diagnostic Challenges
Qty:Add to Wish List
• A perfect reference book for gynecologist and infertility specialist practicing ultrasound
• Contains everything from very basics including scanner settings to advanced 3D-4D ultrasound
• Key points mentioned and highlighted in each topic making it easy to refer during busy practice
• Detailed discussions on the most controversial topics in gynecology, like congenital uterine anomalies, adnexal lesions, etc.
• Cycle monitoring discussed in detail with management tips
• A dedicated chapter on ultrasound-guided tubal assessment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: