Paediatric Clinical Examination 5th/2018
Qty:Add to Wish List
A comprehensive text on Paediatric Clinical Examination covering all the major sections including history taking, symptom analysis, general examination, systemic examination, differential diagnosis and management discussions.
- To be useful for all levels of students, the book discusses basic information for the beginners and advanced information for the postgraduates.
- It contains illustrated examples of methods of physical examination, which makes mastering these techniques easier.
- Updated & extremely organized in a point-wise manner for better understanding with minimum effort
- Examination of CVS and CNS are organized into two chapters each, the second part of each being specially created for the postgraduate students.
- Various clinical cases that figure in university examinations are illustrated in case sheet formats to help students organize the cases systematically for presentation before the examiners.
- The section on short cases and spotters covers all the common and rare clinical entities, each with clinical photographs to reinforce the visual memory.
- The section on X-rays and CT illustrates all the clinically relevant common and rare images that a post- graduate student is required to be familiar with
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: