Washington Manual of Emergency Medicine 1st/2018
South Asian Edition
Qty:Add to Wish List
Each high-quality volume in the esteemed Washington Manual series brings together contributions from faculty and residents at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. The Washington Manual of Emergency Medicine, the latest addition to the series, focuses on practical content on how physicians actually practice emergency care. Comprehensive and concise, it also acts as a handy quick-reference, delivering need-to-know information at your fingertips, even in point-of-care situations.
- Goes beyond the scope of a traditional emergency medicine reference to address topics such as interactions, treatments, and patient stabilization.
- Organized into practice-facing sections focusing on content for emergency medicine professionals.
- Ideal for students and residents in emergency departments, emergency medicine physicians, and advanced practice nurses and physician assistants
- Each chapter follows a templated structure so you can uncover information quickly and apply it to a care situation effectively.
- Covers issues appropriate
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: