Ramamurthi & Tandon’s Manual of Neurosurgery 1st/2014 (2 Vols Set)
Qty:Add to Wish List
The book is divided into XVII sections covering all important areas of neurosurgery, e.g. diagnostics, congenital malformations, head and spinal injuries, infections, vascular malformations, central nervous system tumours, etc. In addition, there are chapters on special neurosurgical techniques, such as stereotactic and functional neurosurgery, surgery for epilepsy, movement disorders, psychosurgery and pain. Each section has a number of sub-sections, for example, the section on infections includes brain abscess, subdural empyema, tuberculosis, fungal infections, cysticercosis, etc. Each sub-section provides stand-alone comprehensive information on the subject. This format of the text, as well as the multiple authorship of the book, has no doubt resulted in some duplication of information.
• This book is a companion to Romomurthi ond Tondon's Textbook of Neurosurgery (Third Edition)
• It has 17 sections and around 209 chapters covering all aspects of neurosurgery
• This book offers the reader comprehensive, concise, up-to-date and clinically-oriented coverage on all aspects of neurosurgery
• Comprises numerous illustrations, tables and diagrams
• Integrates the knowledge and experience of various Indian and International Neurosurgeons
• A comprehensive coverage of treatment aspects of various neurosurgical diseases.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: