Indian Psychiatric Society Publication
- Author : Sudhir Bhave
- ISBN : 9789352702176
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2021
- Pages : 247
- weight : 0.6 Kgs
- Product Type : Hard Cover
- Condition : New
- Availability : In Stock
Save ₹370.00 (25%)
- Ships in 1-2 days
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
The book includes an overview of what cyberspace is, its impact on the intrapsychic and interpersonal dynamics, the various psychiatric conditions arising out of the misuse of the cyberspace, the assessment, management and prevention of such problems, research in the virtual world, telepsychiatry and the future of the cyberspace in the context of mental health.
- One amongst the very few comprehensive and authoritative texts in the field of Cyberpsychiatry, has expositions on various facets of psychological problems associated with the use of the Internet.
- Various chapters in the book expound the nature of the cyberspace, effect of its use in the early developmental stages, various psychiatric disorders associated with the use of the Internet, their assessment, prevention and management, research and a futuristic look at this field.
- Chapters, authored by some of the most eminent mental health professionals working in this area, will be a valuable help in attempting to reduce the morbidity associated with the misuse of the cyberspace.
- It is likely to benefit both students and experts in the field of mental health and the various stakeholders.
Can't Find a Book?
Don't worry! Just fill in the details and we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.Submit Book Details