The Relationship between Glucose and Endocrine Function
- Author : Sanjay kalra^ Gagan Priya
- ISBN : 9789388958677
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2020
- Pages : 330
- Product Type : Paper Back
- Condition : New
Save ₹425.00 (24%)
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
- The book provides a view of the complicated interaction of glucose metabolism with various endocrine hormones.
- It has been divided into 4 sections. The book covers various endocrinopathies which may cause secondary diabetes or are associated with metabolic syndrome and complications/comorbidities of diabetes that may delay the diagnosis of endocrine dysfunction.
- The book also covers different endocrinotropic drugs that may be used to manage diabetes or may be involved in worsening of diabetes.
- Written by experts in the field with wide clinical and research experience.
- Presented in an easy to read format.
- A valuable resource for endocrinologists, diabetologists, clinicians and postgraduate students.
Can't Find a Book?
Don't worry! Just fill in the details and we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.Submit Book Details