Clinical Allergy 1st/2020
Clinical Allergy 1st/2020
- Author : Rajendra Prasad
- ISBN : 9789389129045
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2020
- Pages : 522
- weight : 1.4 Kgs
- Product Type : Paper Back
- Condition : New
- Availability : In Stock
Save ₹745.00 (25%)
- Ships in 1-2 days
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
This textbook on clinical allergy is designed to serve the healthcare professionals in the understanding of diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases. The contributors of this book were chosen for their specific expertise and interest in their respective areas. This textbook consists of 54 chapters, which practically cover all the aspects of allergy ranging from epidemiology, varying presentation of allergy, diagnosis, and practical approach to the treatment of various allergic diseases. This also includes chapter on aerobiology and pollen calendar with the use of photographs of allergenic plants mainly found in India. The information in this book has been completed using the latest research, current medical updates and a wealth of experience the authors have gained while treating allergic diseases.
The book is written with the aim of defining a practical approach to every aspect of Allergy.
• Chapters practically covers all the aspects of allergy ranging from epidemiology, varying presentation of allergy, diagnosis and practical approach to the treatment of various allergic diseases.
• It also covers practical approach to prevention of allergy and pediatric issues in management of allergic diseases.
• Chapters include allergic rhinitis, ocular allergy, urticaria, angioedema, atopic dermatitis, drug allergy and food allergy.
• Special chapters on latex allergy, human seminal plasma allergy, aspirin allergy, anticonvulsants hypersensitivity syndrome, hymenoptera allergy, radio-contrast allergy, local and general anesthetic allergy, cow milk allergy, sublingual immunotherapy, cluster immunotherapy and future of immunotherapy are also included in the book.
• This book also contains chapter on pollen calendar with the use of photographs of allergenic plants mainly found in India.
• The contributors of this book were chosen for their specific expertise and interest in respective areas. Chapters have been written in the background of current literature and practical experience gained from day-to-day dealing with different patients suffering from allergy.
Can't Find a Book?
Don't worry! Just fill in the details and we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.Submit Book Details