- Author : Jayakar Thomas
- ISBN : 9789352703579
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2019
- Pages : 156
- weight : 0.4 Kgs
- Product Type : Paper Back
- Condition : New
- Availability : In Stock
Save ₹315.00 (25%)
- Ships in 1-2 days
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
Key Features :
• The book provides comprehensive, latest, and in-depth coverage of all the issues related to acnes in an easy-to-understand format.
• Includes chapters covering topics like etiopathogenesis, clinical features, assessment, and investigations followed by treatment options.
• In-depth evidence-based discussion of clinical management of acne with a variety of treatment options such as hormonal, pharmacological, and nonpharmacological therapy provides useful insights for the reader.
• Text is supplemented by boxes, flowcharts, illustrations, and comparative tables for better understanding.
• More than 400 clinical images and line arts provide the clinician with the understanding of acne variants, severity of disease, and acnes in different clinical situations and age groups.
• An essential reference book for dermatologists, physicians, and postgraduate students.
Can't Find a Book?
Don't worry! Just fill in the details and we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.Submit Book Details