- Author : Jayakar Thomas, Parimalam Kumar
- ISBN : 9789352703562
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2018
- Pages : 202
- weight : 0.4 Kgs
- Product Type : Paper Back
- Condition : New
- Availability : In Stock
Save ₹500.00 (25%)
- Ships in 1-2 days
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
Key Features :
- The book provides latest and in-depth coverage of various aspects related to alopecias in an easy-to-navigate format
- An excellent source for the practitioner who needs clear and precise answers to the problems encountered in their daily clinical practice
- All chapters encompass glimpses of existing knowledge in the light of recent advances in the segment of alopecia
- Each chapter begins with an introduction followed by etiopathogeneis, clinical features, investigations, differential diagnosis, and treatment of the hair disorders
- Chapters cover topics like basic embryology, anatomy, hair cycle, different forms of alopecias like alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, and folliculitis decalvans, followed by their investigations and therapeutic measures
- Text is supplemented by boxes, flowcharts, illustrations, and comparative tables for better understanding
- More than 400 clinical images and line art is the highlighting feature of the book
- An essential reference book for dermatologists, physicians, and postgraduate students.
Can't Find a Book?
Don't worry! Just fill in the details and we will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.Submit Book Details