Essential Pediatric Pulmonology 3rd/2018
Qty:Add to Wish List
• A comprehensive book on respiratory diseases in children that provides evidence based diagnostic and treatment algorithms, specifically useful for paediatricians and physicians dealing with respiratory illnesses in this population subset
• Provides a strong foundation for better understanding of pathophysiology of respiratory diseases in children
• The book has been divided into 8 sections – respiratory tract infections, asthma, non-infectious diseases, congenital malformations, pleural diseases, neoplasms, intensive care in pulmonology, and therapeutics
• Various sections include chapters to address all the major categories of pulmonary disease, including acute and chronic lung diseases, congenital pulmonary abnormalities, asthma, cystic fibrosis, interstitial lung disease, and many more
• Contributions by experts in this field.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: