This concise book is written by the experienced teaching faculty from the Institute of Child Health attached to the Madras Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. • All topics have been edited with the intention of making every aspect of pediatrics a passion.
- Simple language, attractive illustrations and a colourful layout.
- Exclusive chapter on Pediatric Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine.
- Presented with more than 650 clinical photographs, flowcharts, tables, algorithms and radiographs.
- Includes color atlas on how to perform neurological examination of an infant.
- An added attraction is the History Panel at the top of every chapter.
- Includes pretty cartoons to make complex facts, easy to understand.
- Chapter on Infectious Diseases is pictorially represented with time lines.
- Each chapter starts with Objectives covering important questions for exam preparation.
- Relevant information is provided in colored boxes for quick reference.
- Basic facts have been highlighted with symbol for deeper knowledge of the readers.
- Easy-to-memorize Mnemonics are incorporated wherever required.
- Key points have been given at the end of each chapter for last minute revision along with references.
- National programs are presented with an emphasis on the understanding of life cycles of vectors.
- Potentially dull topics, such as fluid and electrolytes, acid-base balance and diabetes ketoacidosis, have been made immensely attractive.
- This textbook contains excellent information that is relevant to the Indian subcontinent.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: