Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination 1st/2010
An evidence-based guide for clinicians
Qty:Add to Wish List
The proliferation of special tests used in musculoskeletal examination has left the clinician with a vast array of physical tests at their disposal. Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination is a handy one-stop guide with over 150 peripheral tests. The clinical context and evidence base is thoroughly explored and the addition of clinical tips and expert opinion will enable the clinician to select the most appropriate tests and interpret the results meaningfully.
- Step-by-step description for each test
- Clear photographic illustrations
- 'At a glance' presentation of the background evidence
- Detailed clinical context
- Comprehensive referencing of orthopaedic special tests
- Clinical tips
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: