Maitland's Clinical Companion 1st/2009
An Essential Guide for Students
Qty:Add to Wish List
Maitland’s Clinical Companion is the ideal reference for students who need support during their neuromusculoskeletal clinical practice in areas such as communication, clinical reasoning, examination and assessment. It is a vital source for understanding the role of mobilisation and manipulation in helping to maximize the recovery, rehabilitation and functioning of patients with movement-related disorders.
The principles of the Maitland Concept of Manipulative Physiotherapy are applied to each body region so as to guide the student through to the appropriate selection, application and progression of mobilisation and manipulation techniques within the context of contemporary physiotherapeutic rehabilitation.
A vital companion to the classic texts – Vertebral and Peripheral Manipulation – which promotes a patient-centred approach to neuromusculoskeletal disorders.
- Learning objectives and self-assessment questions in every chapter enables students to reflect on their knowledge
- Case studies highlights key aspects of the concepts to clinical practice
- Clinical profiles for common neuromusculoskeletal conditions
- Techniques described and accompanied by over 500 images
- Picture key to identify types of examination, decision-making and techniques within the text
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: