800 True/False Multiple Choice Questions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st/2018
For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
Qty:Add to Wish List
800 True/False Multiple Choice Questions in Obstetrics aannd Gynaecology The author, Dr Eranthi Samarakoon,a senior and dedicated teacher, realized that successful preparation for an examination requires answering a large number of questions. This inspired her to produce this book containing 800 true/false multiple choice questions in obstetrics and gynaecology. This book, together with her two other books Single Best Answer Questions in Obstetrics and Single Best Answer Questions in Gynaecology, should help undergraduate and postgraduate students face the final examination with confidence.
- This book is mainly intended for medical students preparing for the final examination for medical degrees and for foreign medical graduates preparing for the examination required to practice medicine (ERPM) in Sri Lanka. As it has a wide range of questions, it is also suitable for postgraduate students preparing for international examinations.
- It is based on the Guidelines of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and is hence suitable for students in many countries around the world.
- It has clinical scenario-based and theory-based, true/false multiple choice questions from the entire syllabus in obstetrics and gynaecology. The questions are in the standard format which is used in the undergraduate and postgraduate examinations. It is methodically arranged into 42 chapters.
- A detailed explanation is given for each true response while the false responses are critically analyzed. Hence, it contains a large theory component covering the entire syllabus which focuses directly on the knowledge required to answer true/false multiple choice questions.
- It is a supplementary text and not a mere collection of questions.
- Readers can facilitate their preparation by using this book for revision and self-assessment prior to the examination.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: