New Across A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Vol 5) 8th/2017 (Physiology & Biochemistry)
Qty:Add to Wish List
• The first and the most sought after subjectwise book for PGMEE and the bestselling MCQs book on short subjects.
• The book which has given a new approach and horizon to PGMEE preparation
• Thoroughly revised and updated edition with new layout
• Book covers all questions from 2001 onwards
• All MCQs of All India (N8E Pattern), AIIMS, PGI, DNB, and State-based MCQs up to 2016 have
• been included
• Detailed, yet concise, short notes are added for each chapter
• Subjects divided into theory and MCQs and further divided into chapters and subchapters, according to their topics such that the study material is easily retainable and understandable for students
• Each new edition is not only an addition of few hundred new questions; as each line of the book is completely revised and updated based on the latest editions of various standard textbooks every time. Controversial questions are explained with complete references
• A completely revised, researched, concise and condensed (PGMEE-oriented) presentation of important topics and basic concepts with numerous self-made tables, figures, flow charts and mnemonics throughout the book, to save student's ample time for preparation
• Provides a methodology to approach PGME examination; includes valuable pedagogical
• features and many topics of medicine, surgery and pharmacology, coinciding with short
• Indispensable for course review and PGME examinations. Authors recommend to start reading and retaining this book after 2nd professional, during clinical postings.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: