New Across A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Volume 4) 8th/2017 (Anatomy, Forensic Medicine)
Qty:Add to Wish List
• The first and the most sought after subjectwise book for PGMEE and the bestselling MCQs book on short subjects.
• The book which has given a new approach and horizon to PGMEE preparation.
• Thoroughly revised and updated edition with new layout.
• Covers all questions from 2001 onwards.
• All MCQs of All India (NBE Pattern), AIIMS, PGI, DNB, and State-based MCQs up to 2016 have been included.
• Detailed, yet concise, short notes are added for each chapter.
• Subjects divided into theory and MCQs and further divided into chapters and subchapters, according to their topics such that the study material is easily retainable and understandable for students.
• Each new edition is not only an addition of few hundred new questions; as each line of the book is completely revised and updated based on the latest editions of various standard textbooks everytime. Controversial questions are explained with complete references.
• A completely revised, researched, concise and condensed (PGMEE-oriented) presentation of important topics and basic concepts with numerous self made tables, figures, flow charts and mnemonics throughout the book, to save student’s ample time for preparation.
• Provides a methodology to approach PGME examination; includes valuable pedagogical features and many topics of medicine, surgery and pharmacology, coinciding with short subjects.
• Indispensable for course review and PGME examinations. Authors recommend to start reading and retaining this book after 2nd professional, during clinical postings.
• A unique book for NEET, DNB, AIIMS, PGI, FMGE and State-level examinations.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: