Holland-Frei Cancer Medicine 9th/2017
Qty:Add to Wish List
Holland–Frei Cancer Medicine, Ninth Edition, offers a balanced view of the most current knowledge of cancer science and clinical oncology practice. This all–new edition is the consummate reference source for medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, internists, surgical oncologists, and others who treat cancer patients.
- A translational perspective throughout, integrating cancer biology with cancer management providing an in depth understanding of the disease
- An emphasis on multidisciplinary, research–driven patient care to improve outcomes and optimal use of all appropriate therapies
- Cutting–edge coverage of personalized cancer care, including molecular diagnostics and therapeutics
- Concise, readable, clinically relevant text with algorithms, guidelines and insight into the use of both conventional and novel drugs
- Includes free access to the Wiley Digital Edition providing search across the book, the full reference list with web links, illustrations and photographs, and post–publication updates
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: