Diagnostic Pathology: Thoracic 2nd/2017
Qty:Add to Wish List
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of thoracic pathology. Outstanding images make this an invaluable diagnostic aidfor every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
Key Features :-
- Unsurpassed visual coverage, with carefully annotated gross pathology, histopathology, special stains, and correlative radiologic images that provide clinically and diagnostically important information.
- Designed to help you identify crucial elements of each diagnosis along with associated differential diagnoses and pitfalls to more quickly resolve problems during routine sign out of cases.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, reflecting new WHO classifications of adenocarcinoma of the lung and a proliferation of molecular markers.
- New coverage of targeted therapies in molecular testing that determine why, when, and where these precisely classified lung cancers are found and their biologic behavior.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: