Essentials Of Clinical Cardiology 1st/2017
Qty:Add to Wish List
Covers day to day diagnosis and management of common cardiac conditions.
- One stop book for everything related to clinical cardiology and cardiac examination.
- All the components of clinical cardiology, like valvular heart disease, congenital heart disease, cardiac examination, ECG, chest x-ray, 2-D echo are found at one place.
- Useful for UGs, PGs, PG aspirants, to become thorough with the subject and those practicing cardiology, to brush up on clinics.
- The management of the patient is given according to all the randomized control trials and recommendations of ACC/ AHA and ESC guidelines.
- Emphasis is given on diagnosis and management of common cardiac conditions.
- Book is in two sections. Section A – Bed side Assessment is on bedside examination, technique of examination, bedside investigations and Section B – Brain Assessment focuses on particular clinical condition and what to look for.
- Figures and tables are provided wherever required to support the text matter.
From my UG times. I always had difficulty in finding all the components of clinical cardiology, like valvular heart disease, congenital heard disease, cardiac examination, ECG, chest X-ray, 2-D ECHO in one place. As I studied further, I still noticed unmet need from that perspective. This book is primarily written for the above mentioned reason and while writing this book I kept in mind UGs, PGs, those preparing for DM cardiology entrance, those who are facing cardiology exams and those who practice cardiology. The beauty of this book is that it will be a one stop book for anything related to clinical cardiology and cardiac examination. This book is divided into 2 sections, the first part is on bed side examination, technique of examination, bed side investigations, while the other part focuses on particular clinical conditions and what to look in them.
As in harmony with my previous books, Cardiology Made Easy, MCQs in Cardiology, A Quick Review of Clinical Trials in Cardiology, this book, “Essentials of Clinical Cardiology” tries to solve the problem of different materials in clinical cardiology by covering everything, from A to Z in clinical cardiology. I hope that like my other three books, this book also helps to practice cardiology in a better way.
Dr Adithya Udupa K
Table of Contents:
1. Case taking in cardiology
3. General physical examination
4. Cardiac examination
5. Electrocardiogram in clinical cardiology
6. Chest X-ray examination
8. Cardiac cath studies
Section - B: Brain Assessment
9. Rheumatic fever
10. Mitral stenosis
11. Mitral regurgitation
12. Aortic valve stenosis
13. Aortic regurgitation
14. Combined valvular diseases
15. Tricuspid valve disases
16. Pulmonary valve diseases
17. Prosthetic valve diseases .
18. Congenital heart disease
19. Congenital heart disease Natural history series
20. Atrial septal defect and related lesions
21. Ventricular septal defect and related lesions
22. Patent ductus arteriosus
23. Eisenmenger's syndrome
24. Approach to cyanotic congenital heart diseases
25. Tetrology of Fallot physiology
26. Transposition physiology
27. Pulmonary artery hypertension
28. Constriction physiology (constrictive pericarditis) vs Restrictive cardiomyopathy
29. Nonspecific arteritis
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: