MCQs in Cardiology For DM (Cardiology) Entrance Exam ( 2 Vol.set ) 2nd/2017
Qty:Add to Wish List
• Book is in two volumes in order to cover most of the cardiology question papers from 2005 to 2016.
• Volume 1: Section A — (Chapter-1: Cardiac Embryology to Chapter-21: Guidelines). Contains questions from 2005 to 2011 which are divided chapter wise and only answer keys are given, so that most of the material can focus on recent papers. Section B— Contains memory recovered question papers from various DM cardiology entrance exams (2012 — 2016) and are given with complete explanatory answers (Chapter-22: AIIMS — April 2016 to Chapter-44: SGPGI 2016 ... continued into Volume 2).
• Volume 2: Section B (Chapter-45: SGPGI June 2015 to Chapter-72: Cardiology Pearls. Contains memory recovered question papers from various DM cardiology entrance exams (2012 — 2016) and are given with complete explanatory answers.
• Question papers of AIIMS, PGI, GB Pant, RML, Guwahati, Jaipur, SGPGI, CMC Vellore, DIMS, Luknow, West Bengal, JIPMER, Jayadeva, Shri Chitra are given with fully explained answers.
• Fully solved papers of AIIMS, GB Pant, RML, CMC Vellore, Jaipur, SGPGI March 2016 are also given
• A new chapter Cardiology Pearls is included.
• Flow charts, tables and figures have been updated. Reference books wherever required are included.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: