Short Subjects PG Medical Entrance Exam Capsule 1st/2016
Qty:Add to Wish List
For more useful and new information, suggestions, discussions or advice you can follow:
Author's Facebook page: Short Subjects PG Capsule
Wordpress Blog: Short Subjects PG Capsule.
Why another book?
There are a lot of advancements in modern medicine; also competition for a PG seat is getting tougher year after year. Pattern of almost all the PG medical entrance examinations is being changed accordingly. According to me, an ideal PG entrance book is the one which:
- Provides almost all the exam related information in a concise way
- Provides ample space for taking notes
- Colorful to read
- Contains images wherever necessary for better retention of subject
- Up to date with the current examination pattern
- Easy to revise quickly before exam
Today, there are a lot of books in the market which focus on the recent changes in the examination pattern, like image based questions, match the following, multiple answer questions etc separately. But, there is no book in the market till now which caters all the above mentioned needs. Students still have to go through multiple books to fulfill their need, which is more time taking, confusing and may also lead to depression before the exam, because of inadequate revisions and lack of confidence. While preparing for my PG entrance examination, I felt that there should be some notes which could cater to all the above mentioned needs, to a student preparing for PG entrance examinations and give him/her enough confidence to face any examination. The result of my thoughts is this book today.
This book focuses on NEET-PG, AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, DNBCET and all other state entrance examinations and will help all the PG aspirants struggling hard and aiming for their dream branch. This book will help them to gain enough confidence to face their examinations. I hope they all come out with flying colors.
- Provides all the exam related information from short subjects in a concise way, making it a complete handbook for any PG medical entrance examination.
- Ample space has been provided for taking notes
- Contains images wherever necessary for better understanding of the subject
- Up-to-date information with the current examination pattern
- Improves retention and reduces the time taken for revisions
- Gives enough confidence to face any PG medical entrance examination
- Recommended for Undergraduates, Interns, Postgraduate medical exam aspirants.
- Must buy book for NEET-PG, DNB, AIIMS, JIPMER, PGI, APPG, FMGE, All India, Maharastra PG , Kerala PG and TNPG Entrance
The book "PG Medical Entrance Capsule" for post graduate medical entrance examinations, by Dr Vamshidhar is an incredible work, a mine of information and a good source of inspiration for the knowledge based entrance examinations. This unique and novel approach by including tables, images and illustrations is prepared by involving an extensive work, which fills the gap of individualized notes and a textbook.No one can clearly say the best way to prepare for an entrance test and also, preparation of all the subjects cannot be done in detail in a very short time.
This 'capsule' provides an easy approach for preparation and also helps in wise management of time 'Capsule" delivers the visual pictures to make you recollect all the difficult to forget, recollect quickly, at the time of need, helps to perform better and ensures you to stand ahead of others.
Dr G Nagasaina Rao
MS, MCh, FIACS
Head, Department of
Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills,
A glance through the pages of this book will show that it is an unusual type of presentation. It consists largely of important examination points presented in the form of simplified tables and many related images for easy reference and retention of the content. It is an innovative thought by the author which would definitely help many PG aspirants to fulfill their dreams. Dr Vamshidhar had done a great job in making voluminous subjects simplified for quicker learning. His efforts in collecting appropriate images and recent advances is worth appreciating. His work on the subjects which decide a good rank in the PG medical entrance will definitely meet the purpose.
The reader will find it very useful to read, revise, recollect and reproduce the information in this book with ease. I am confident enough that the reader would stay ahead of his peers with respect to his rank and score and would come out with flying colors. My best
wishes to Dr Vamshidhar for all his future endeavors, and I wish all the PG aspirants a great success.
Dr G Ramasubramanyam MS, MCh
Senior Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills,
- Forensic Medicine
About the Author:
Dr Vamshidhar Tirunagari is a DNB resident, Cardiothoracic Surgery Dept., Care Hospitals, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. He did his MBBS from Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences. He is a Goldmedalist in Paediatrics with an overwhelming score of 87%. He got distinction in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, ENT, Ophthalmology and Paediatrics. After MBBS, he did clinical elective clerkships, as a visiting student, in the following departments at US:
- Paediatric Epilepsy at Rainbow Hospitals, Case Medical Centre, Cleveland
- Adult Neurology, Stroke at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland
- Haematology & Oncology at Louisiana State University,Shreveport
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: