Self Assessment & Review Medicine (2 Vols Set A & B) 10th/2017
Qty:Add to Wish List
The structure of Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examinations has undergone a dramatic change over the past few years with the pattern of examination moving from a ‘Paper Based’ All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), to a ‘Computer Based’ AIPGMEE conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE). This has not only brought about a change in the preparatory content but also a change to the best approach to the same content.
To help you to prepare for the test in a more efficient manner we have made certain key changes in the format of the book.
• Approaches ‘medicine’ systematically by dividing its contents into clinical chapters and further into sequential topics and themes
• Gives an elaborate overview of the most significant themes within each chapter
• Explains each theme and complements it with high-yield facts
• Provides the most essential facts in flow diagrams and tabulation with an ‘easy-to-remember’ format
• Provides and effective revision tool in the form of ‘Essential Revision Notes’ before each chapter covering all major themes
• Includes a vast bank of previously asked questions from various entrance examinations
• Includes Latest Exam Pattern Questions Upto 2015.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: