Last Minute Revision 3rd/2016
Qty:Add to Wish List
- For more useful and new mnemonics, you can just follow my (Author's) group “MNEMONIKING” by clicking it.
- Facebook page: The Last Minute Revision.
- Despite a thorough proof-reading and scrutiny, some typographical errors might have crept in. Your positive criticism, updates, or any other suggestions are openly invited. You can mail me at: email@example.com
The book at a glance:
- Imaged based chapters
- Clinical Signs
- Radiological signs & characteristic appearances
- Named operative procedures
- 300 Syndromes
- System wise nuggets
- And More..
"Perseverance is not a long race, it is a lot of short races, one after another". Presenting before you, the all New Third edition of 'The Last Minute Revision”, the most accepted book for last minute preparation.
This new edition encompasses many Images which have been the core elements of many competitive exams and is a unique upgrade!
How to start PG preparation:
- Buy all the necessary PG Entrance MCQ books.
- If you are an intern, start solving AIIMS (recent 5 year MCQ’s) and try to finish off final year subject MCQ’s in the respective postings itself (eg: Surgery MCQ in surgery posting)
- If you are a post internship PG aspirant,
- Attend any PG Entrance coaching, classes.
- Start preparing your own unique notes which includes notes from the materials as well as MCQ’s.
- Try to finish off all the subject theory and MCQ in RETROGRADE method, i.e., MCQ followed by related theory topic for better remembrance and memory.
- At least two revisions must be done and last 2 months before the exam must be dedicated to SYSTEM wise rapid revision i.e., for example CNS (Physiology, Pharmacology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathology, in the order)
Preface to Third Edition
Preface to Second Edition
Preface to First Edition
1. Named things (Eponyms)
2. Most Common (MC) Cancers
3. Oncology Emergencies
4. Most Common Infections
5. Most Common in Systems
7. Clinical Signs
8. Radiological Signs
9. Clinical Tests
10. Investigations of Choice (IOC)
11. Scoring Systems
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good