Surgical Treatment of Orthopaedic Trauma 2nd/2016
A Comprehensive Text and video Guide
Qty:Add to Wish List
The updated edition reflects recent advances in orthopaedic traumatology and a wealth of evidence-based, clinical expertise from world-class surgeons. It expands on the award-winning 2007 edition, with a more extensive video library that is notable in depth and breadth. The expertly written and richly illustrated text, coupled with the remarkable video compilation, enable surgeons to augment skills, overcome challenges, perfect surgical techniques, and successfully manage even the most complex cases.
Master orthopaedic surgeons present state-of-the art approaches for treating traumatic injuries that range from those that are life-threatening to the more routine. Throughout 36 chapters and professionally produced videos, cutting-edge concepts and step-by-step guidance are provided on the following:
- Clinical evaluation
- Injury classification
- Standardized guidelines
- Non-operative methods
- Indications for surgical treatment
- Current surgical techniques
- Comorbidities, potential hazards, and complications
- Clinical pearls, tips and tricks
- Surviving the night
- Outcome data
- Case studies
- More than 150 high-quality surgical videos are a superb learning tool, providing ample opportunity to watch, listen, and acquire new insights from orthopaedic experts as they perform a wide array of surgeries
- Videos detail surgical procedures from preoperative planning and patient positioning to suturing the skin, featuring personalized commentary that delivers one-on-one training
- More than 1,500 first-rate illustrations, diagrams, and radiographic studies
This impressive, multimedia resource is an invaluable, must-have tool for orthopaedic surgeons, emergency room physicians, and residents who treat patients with traumatic skeletal injuries. It also provides a fundamental resource for board-exam preparation.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: