Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient 8th/2011
Qty:Add to Wish List
Practical Guide to the Care of the Medical Patient is the concise and clinically-focused pocket resource you need to get through your internal medicine clerkship or residency. Dr. Fred Ferri offers his experience as a leading teacher and clinician to help you diagnose and manage more than 225 disorders, signs, and symptoms. The new hardcover ring binder lets you carry the sections you need and add personalized materials. With the fully searchable text at expertconsult.com-along with practical information on diagnoses, treatment, procedures, and labs-this guide gives you convenient access to the information you need anytime you need it.in print and online.
- Provides the practical and expert guidance of Dr. Fred Ferri, a leading teacher, clinician, and author.
- Presents the latest clinical information, drug therapies, and lab tests to help you confidently manage patients.
- Includes access to the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com, along with procedures and labs.
- Offers a more concise, compact format with only must-know clinical information for greater portability and ease of reference.
- Features a ring binder with a hard plastic cover so that you can carry the sections you need, add personalized materials, and keep everything together and safe.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued. Registration and use of the web site is subject to the terms of the non-transferable, limited license under which access to the site and its content is granted by Elsevier. Access to the site by individuals is limited to the first retail purchaser and may not be transferred to another party by resale, lending or other means.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good